This quick and easy recipe for a vegan ceviche that is bursting with fresh zesty flavors, and the sumptuous meat of AvoGanic avocados. A perfect treat!
- 1 ripe fresh AvoGanic avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 3/4 cup diced cauliflower
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup red or green onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2Tbsp. olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine avocado, cauliflower, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, salt and olive oil.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with homemade tortilla chips, pita chips or cassava chips.
Serve as an appetizer or side dish.
Note: Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. That’s why AvoGanic Avocados are a perfect match! Your delivery of 6, large, California grown, hand picked, organic hass avocados were still on the tree just a few days ago.