A creamy delight made with fresh organic California grown avocados
- 4 large (about 8 ounces) ripe fresh AvoGanic avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup plain fat-free (0%) Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce, or to taste
In a large mixing bowl, coarsely mash avocados, leaving some chunks.
Gently fold in yogurt, cilantro, garlic, salt, and hot sauce.
To store, place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and refrigerate.
Creamy AvoGanic Guacamole
Note: Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. An AvoGanic avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.