Avocado Strawberry Summer Salad
When the Summer heat hits I crave cooling foods and meals. This Avocado Strawberry Summer Salad is packed full of healthy nutrients, good fats, and refreshing for a hot Summer’s day.
- 1 ripe AvoGanic avocado, pit removed and sliced
- 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup of fresh sweet peas, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced on a bias
- 1/4 cup of goat chevre cheese
- 1/3 cup of fresh sprouts (I used fenugreek. Clover, radish or arugula would be nice too)
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- Your favorite vinaigrette
- Cracked sea salt and pepper (optional)
Place ingredients in a bowl and toss them together. Keep tossing the salad until all of the ingredients are lightly coated with the vinaigrette dressing, and not drenched so much that the dressing pools at the bottom of the bowl. Add cracked sea salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
I am so excited you are making one of our recipes. I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to snap a photo and share it on instagram and tag us @Avoganic so I can see your yummy masterpiece!